Old Souls: How To Create A Spiritually Significant Lifetime
During Old Soul Month at Spirit360:
- We looked at In Trump v Dalai Lama and considered that we can’t judge a soul by it’s cover. We have to touch it’s vibration.
- We scratched the surface of why many old souls beautiful healers.
- We laid out a survival guide to help old souls make it in today’s chaotic world.
- Today, we look at making this incarnation a life of spiritual significance.
Old soul – a person whose spirit has previously incarnated at least 30 times or so. Generally speaking they are born with deeper understanding, insight & wisdom; they tend to separate from the herd; and they more easily become self-referential.
Fulfilling Your Purpose
- Your Life Purpose Predefined by you. + Expressing love & happiness.
- There is no inherent meaning to it other than what decide to add. Mostly inherited from your culture.
Fulfilling A Purpose
- The key to Joy – Satisfaction – Fulfillment
- Discovering The Unique You by knowing: Who? Why? Where?
- Champion cause(s) that express your values and understanding.
- Your choice can be the keystone in living a life filled with meaning.
A Spiritualist View of Sainthood
- Typical Saints: Someone acknowledged as holy or virtuous and heaven bound.
- Spiritual Saints: Someone who knows their next step and is never surprised.A Grand Master of the 3Rs.
Creating a life of spiritual significance – front and back of hand
- Personally: by learning the lessons you set out for yourself, you make a quantum leap in personal spiritual perfection
- think Buddha / a higher state of consciousness.
- Globally: a paradigm shift in humanities’s greater consciousness
- think Pope Francis + Mother Theresa.
If you discover the Unique You and unapologetically be that person. Your life this time around will be a Spiritually Significant Life.